- There will be sorting on Friday May 27 as long as there is enough interest to support it.
- We will need to know by Wednesday, May 25 how many teams are entered to confirm if it is a go. Have your teams entered on or before May 25 at 6:00pm
- Available pens are limited. Pens are $10.00 per horse per night and need to be cleaned out when leaving. Most pens are big enough for more than one horse.
- Bring your own feed. Water will be available nearby.
- Members can set up their own pens as long as everything is cleaned up behind them when they leave.
- Saturday night, there will be a Hip of Beef supper available for $15.00/person. Includes: beef, potatoes, veggies, salad and a drink.
- There will be a canteen available on site for breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday.
- Parking/Camping will be in the area we normally camp which is located north of the rodeo grounds.
PLEASE TEXT CARRIE FOR BOOKING PENS AND PLACING YOUR ORDER FOR SUPPER SATURDAY NIGHT!! 306-981-6545
We have a few changes to the dates and location that you need to be aware of. Please make the changes in your calendar.
May 28-29 RRRR Arena, Prince Albert
June 25-26 Unity Fair Grounds, Unity
July 9-10 Unity Fair Grounds, Unity
August 13-14 Unity Fair Grounds, Unity
There will be a change to the Open Class as follows:
- There will be a handicap
- Anyone rated 3 and up are required to have at least one person rated as a 1 or 2 on their team
- No draw required
Looking forward to seeing everyone in PA in a couple of weeks!
The STCPA board of directors would like to make a few announcements:
-Friday night sorting has been added to the 4 weekends of penning held at the Unity Fair Grounds so saddle up a day earlier and enjoy.
-The Aug 13th & 14th weekend will be the year end wind up with awards being presented. The awards will be based on points accumulated from the 4 previous weekends not including the wind up weekend.
-Also we will NOT be using a rider rep this year. These shows are to compete in a mature fun manner with respect to the judge and other riders. If there is an issue, please talk to the judge in professional tactful way. If this does not happen, the board of directors will step in.
Please note that the limited 8 class has been eliminated. Also, the 7 class has been changed to what will now be the 8 class.
The board would also like to put out the reminder to get your STCPA and CTCPA memberships in along with your SHF membership. To make this easier we have added the ability to e-Transfer. We are set up for auto deposit so no password is necessary.