Prince Albert Show:
- Available pens are limited. Pens are $10.00 per horse per night and need to be cleaned out when leaving. Most pens are big enough for more than one horse.
- Bring your own feed. Water will be available nearby.
- Members can set up their own pens as long as everything is cleaned up behind them when they leave.
- Saturday night, there will be a Hip of Beef supper available for $15.00/person. Includes: beef, potatoes, veggies, salad and a drink.
- There will be a canteen available on site for breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday.
- Parking/Camping will be in the area we normally camp which is located north of the rodeo grounds.
PLEASE TEXT CARRIE FOR BOOKING PENS AND PLACING YOUR ORDER FOR SUPPER SATURDAY NIGHT!! 306-981-6545
The STCPA board of directors would like to make a few announcements:
-Friday night sorting has been added to the 4 weekends of penning
-The Aug weekend will be the year end wind up with awards being presented. The awards will be based on points accumulated from the 4 previous weekends not including the wind up weekend.
- We will NOT be using a rider rep this year. These shows are to compete in a mature fun manner with respect to the judge and other riders. If there is an issue, please talk to the judge in professional tactful way. If this does not happen, the board of directors will step in.
- Don and Chadrick are the arena reps. Any concerns, please bring up to Don and/or Chadrick ONLY and they will address the concerns.
The board would also like to put out the reminder to get your STCPA and CTCPA memberships in along with your SHF membership. To make this easier we have added the ability to e-Transfer. We are set up for auto deposit so no password is necessary.